Monday, January 14, 2013

"Synchro monsters are outdated", said people


Now I started to love Infernity

With the synchros and exceeds available now (only Lavalval Chain is non-TCG) Infernity reminds me of YGO's golden era, when you could do what you wanted but you still won

I set up the field of 3 synchros and Starlight Road without any Archfiends, hence the level 5s

The previous game I won with a field of Lavalval Chain, Shock Master, Leviair and Infernity Doom

I'm not claiming Infernity is the best or something like that, but I recommend all of you to play Infernity, at least on DN, to feel the real YGO that we used to enjoy.

Overpowered? Yes. But that's how we combat the meta

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sure it's no secret after all lol

      http://paradisedarkness.blogspot.com/p/20130116-infernity-by-request.html

      Delete