Sunday, May 12, 2013

New project

I just decided to train myself into a more control player. Being aggressive is fun, but I want to win tournaments more than being a troller in those

So, can anyone show me a good aggressive deck but still can play traps and do the "control" aspect?

I've been thinking of Fire Fist, but I hate deck with boring artworks...

Recently I've tweaked my Karakuri into a 12-trap build (with 14 monsters, 2 of which are Thunderking Raioh). Doing good for now, so I want something REALLY different

Anyone has an idea about Madolche? Please show me. They look so cute. The inclusion of Hootcake is ok too, as LTGY will be released very soon

Thanks in advance xD

2 comments:

  1. Gadget control. Basically its an xyz control deck you continuosly spam xyz's with double summon and Goldfish and can play 12-14 traps along it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes I forgot to mention Gadget is my main deck for now

      However I don't call it Gadget "control". The whole point of the deck is Shock Master lol. I play Fish, Kagetokage and Double Summon at 3, with Photon Thrasher and Instant Fusion in side deck when I face stupid decks that die to Shock Master

      Delete