Saturday, March 23, 2013

What's left for the TCG?

Obviously Mermail

Wind-Up, without Zenmaity and the 2 needed Magicians, is still good. That's all, good, like any other

Fire Fist is played in the wrong way. I swear the aggressive Fire Fist is better than the stun-esque builds in the TCG nowadays

Dino Rabbit? Good old Laggia and Dolkka. But it's just like Wind-Up, struggling to survive

Six Samurai? Really has potential, but the brave warriors automatically die when facing the army from the sea. 3 Macro Cosmos, 3 Dimensional Fissure is never enough when people have 3 MST, 3 Dust Tornadoes and 3 Night Beam

So the TCG is pretty much all covered with Mermails, whereas the OCG is filled with the Dragons and Prophecy.

I think the TCG is not so good right now, but still a billion times better than the OCG. No Dragons = death, which smells like the DAD format(s). Even Mermail needs Stream and Tidal

...

..

.

Side note, I just won the monthly tournament with Mermails. It looks like Billy's build, but I had 3 Salvages in it simply because I have no fucking idea why Billy didn't include it. Salvage, alone, at its best, can do 6400 damage, then makes Dewloren and cycles back your Marksman. The decklist can be found in my deck library

I'll do a post about Elemental Dragons shortly after this. Also I'm sorry for not updating, I'm just too busy with my usual daily life's work

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment