Monday, February 11, 2013

Bye bye

I can't find a good deck to play against Mermails, Wind-Ups, Fire Fists,...

Aside from my all-time favourite Chaos Dragon and Lightsworn and such luck-based (or at least milling-based) decks, which has like 50:50 chance against the meta

Recently I took Lightsworn to a tournament and win quite a bit, but in play-off rounds I scrubbed to myself with that hand of Judgment Dragons and Lightray Diabolos and no Lightsworn

Probably posting that decklist soon, but for now I've decided to wait for the next sets/banlist/...

Yeah I know I said I wouldn't quit. I love this game, but it makes me tired now. No deck has a chance to compete with the meta now

I tried Wind-Ups, and just won every game I play

I switched to Mermail, and draw some unholy combinations of cards that lead to absolutely no play at all

And Fire Fist, it relies too much on Bear and Tenki, and with my luck there's no chance of getting that frequently

So, I just "fuck it" and threw my cards in the collection, downloaded some games and continue my life as a student and PC gamer

But at least after some random testing I realized that Wind-Up must be hit, Mermail should be hit, and Fire Fist is just... a good deck, like how Geargia was overrated at the start of the format

Until Chicken and Wolfberk are released, of course

...

..

.

Bye

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully the banlist brings some balance to the meta :]

    ReplyDelete